My Sweet Followers

Friday, May 7, 2021

Victoria - Pajama Party

 


Hey!

As of today there's a new release in the Digi Doodle Studios store. The release is called "Pajama Party" and the images are just stinkin' cute.

I got to play with Victoria. Isn't she the cutest? She is colored with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir Tri-blends. I created a circle card using a stitched circle die and underneath I adhered a lovely white doily. The patterned papers I used are from a lovely design pad called Stars Shining by Craft Sensations.

Just to let you know there is a fun challenge over at the DDS Challenge Blog. This month's theme is "Bring on the Glitz". Feel free to join the fun.

Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Morgan's ArtWorld - #5
- Digi Choosday - #18
- LPOCF - #157
- A Perfect Time To Craft - #05

No comments: