My Sweet Followers

Thursday, May 13, 2021

Niko Photographer

 


Hey!

Today I'd like to share with you a card I created with one of the photographers from Digi Doodle Studios.

The image is called "Niko Photographer" and I colored him with Promarkers. I have drawn a pattern with Faber-Castell Polychromos on his shirt. For this card I used the following items; white card base, orange and black cardstock, 2 kinds of patterned paper, camera die, film strip die, small alphabet die, white ink and walnut stain distress ink.

Did you know there is a fun challenge over at the DDS Challenge Blog? Feel free to join the fun. This month's theme is "Bring on the Glitz".

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk19
- Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - wk19
- Morgan's ArtWorld - #5
- Creative Fingers - #207
- Penny's Challenge - #496
- I ♥ Promarkers - #435

5 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Darling card! I just love those patterned papers, as they are perfect for the image! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Joy CT
JoyWilsonInk

MeSi said...

Awesome card!

Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

Stacey said...

What a fun card. Love the coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's.
DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

I love this design. Great work. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Annette CT -

R's Rue said...

Beautiful
www.rsrue.blogspot.com