My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Maggie

 


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for ProMarkers. This week is my challenge and I have chosen the theme "Ribbon a/o Lace" and our sponsor is The Paper Shelter.

I got to play with Maggie and I colored her with Promarkers. I created this card with a printable paper pack by Michelle R. Designs, sadly her shop closed a while back. Other items I used are; purple cardstock, pink cardstock, walnut stain distress ink, purple ribbon, stitched circle die, doily, digital sentiment and white lace.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk21
- PIP Challenge - #2121
- LPOCF - #158
- Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - wk21
- KIC - #154 Kant, Lint, Jute en/of Touw

5 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Such a pretty card! I love the lace! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Jane said...

Great combo of a contemporary image with the lacy doily. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Renate said...

Wat een prachtige kaart, Kitty.
Dank je wel voor je deelname aan KIC
Groetjes Renate DT

Donna Walls said...

Lovely card and your coloring is superb. I like how you colored her jean shorts to look "distressed". Thanks for entering the challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies and Best of Luck in the draw. Donna

jolanda creatief bijtje said...

leuke kaart
bedankt voor het meedoen aan onze challenge
groetjes jolanda bongers
dt KIC