My Sweet Followers

Monday, December 21, 2020

Pauly Pirate

 


Hey!

Here's a card I created for one of my nephew's birthdays. I used an image from Digi Doodle Studios and created a boat steering wheel shaped card.

The image is called "Pauly Pirate" and I colored him with Promarkers. I created this card shape for my Silhouette Cameo and cut it out of a piece of kraft cardstock. I added walnut stain distress ink along the edges of the card. I found a lovely little treasure map on the internet and sized it to fit the card. I had a neutral pirate background paper and used a stitched circle die to cut it. I have a Provo Craft pirate die cutting set in my stash for ages and found it perfect for this card. Love the skull and sword. I had a ship anchor and a little coin from bracelets that also were perfect to finish the card. Hope my nephew likes it as much as I do.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Gem of a Challenge - wk26
- Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - wk51
- LPOCF - #148
- WWODT Challenge - #12

3 comments:

Gale said...

Oh how cute is this Kitty! Love the design. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

MeSi said...

Love your card. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again & Happy New Year!
Merja DT

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Very cool. You have done such a lovely job with this Project. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/