My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Christmas Spirit Birdbrain

 

Hey!

Today we are halfway the Mega Christmas challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. The challenge is themed Add a Sentiment and there are lots of prizes to win.  

I created a card with Christmas Spirit Birdbrain created by the late Faith Skrdla from From the Heart Stamps. I am a big fan of her Birdbrain images. My sentiment says Ho Ho Ho on the mug and I added a Merry Christmas Sentiment under the jingle bells. The image is colored with Promarkers. I used some scraps of paper and washi tape, green embroidery floss, 2 little jingle bells and white cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:

3 comments:

Suze said...

Great card. I like how you used some smaller scraps in your background to the image. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Cute Card.

Thanks for joking us at Digi Choosday Challenges

Happy Crafting
DT Sam
Craftychickcards.blogspot.com