My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Glitter Gulch Ghost Town


Hey!

Here's my first Halloween card for this year. I bet there are more to come. Even though we don't do Halloween in my country. I love creating fun stuff for Halloween. The image is from Colour of Love and it's called "Glitter Gulch Ghost Town".

For this image I used my water colors to color the image. The card is created with a craft cardbase and I used only cardstock scraps from other projects. along all the edges I used walnut stain distress ink. I used a digital Halloween sentiment, bats and a skeleton die to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk34
- LPOCF - #140
- Crafty Creations - #412
- Simon Says Challenge - Anything Goes
- De Egel - #104 Geen DP

4 comments:

Nelleke said...

Leuke kaart hoor, al ben ik geen Halloween fan. Maar de kleuren en kaart zijn prachtig. Dank je wel voor je deelname aan de uitdaging van de Egel. groet, Nelleke

Joy Wilson said...

Wonderful Halloween card! Love the colors! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

candio said...

Fun Halloween Card! Thanks for joining the Digi Choosday Challenge!

Suze said...

Great Halloween card. We don't really do Halloween here either but like you I like doing crafts for Halloween. Thank you for joining in with the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.