My Sweet Followers

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Dr. Jeffrey

 


Hey!

Today I wanted to show you a tag I made to go with a fruit basket. It's always nice to give a get well fruit basket with a personalized tag to go with it. This image is from Digi Doodle Studios new release "Get Well" and it's called "Dr. Jeffrey".

I colored the image with Promarkers. Sadly the photo doesn't show that his doctors coat is still white. I have cut a strip of kraft cardstock to create the tag. I used walnut stain distress ink along the edges. Cut a hole with my crop-a-dile and added a piece of packaging ribbon and curled it with my scissors. The sentiment is from the Get Well Wishes sentiment pack.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:

3 comments:

Deezy's Handmade Cards said...

What a beautiful tag! Thank you for joining the Digi Choosday Challenge blog, we hope you'll be back next time!

Lisa Bird said...

Fantastic tag and sentiment. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Lovely card! Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT