My Sweet Followers

Monday, July 13, 2020

Santa's Eve



Hey!

This week there will be a fun new release at Digi Doodle Studios. Friday there are Card Kits being released. How much fun is that?

I got to play with the kit called "Santa's Eve 321 Card Kit". The image is coloured with Promarkers. I only used 1 of the 3 digital papers that comes with the image and one of the 2 sentiments. I love Santa's in blue so that is why I coloured him with a blue suit. I love how well it goes with the tan snowflakes background. Items used to create this card; kraft square card, snowflake punch, white gems, torn copy paper for the snow under the chimney, sentiment die and distress ink.

Thursday I will show you another card that I made with the card kit so stay tuned.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:

6 comments:

Billie A said...

Beautiful card. Awesome coloring and darling image and design. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments

Joy Wilson said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Suze said...

Oh dear, Santa looks like he's fallen asleep on the job. Hope he manages to wake up in time to complete all his deliveries! Thank you for joining in the Christmas in July Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Debbie said...

Such a lovely card, thanks for joining us over at AUD Sentiments x Debbie

Cara said...

Very cute Christmas card. Thank you so much for sharing and entering our July Challenge at SheepSki Designs. Good Luck!
Cara, SheepSki Design Team
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

Claudia's kaartjes said...

What a wonderfull card. Thanks for entering you card at Starstampz challenge.
Wat een dotje. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Starstampz.
Grtjs
Claudia
DT and coordinator Starstampz
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
https://starstampz.blogspot.com
https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com/