My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

A Prairie Dog's Christmas



Hi Crafty Friends,

Here's a Christmas tag I created using a Digital image from Colour of Love by Heather Valentin.
The image is from the Cactus Critter Serie.

I got to play with A Prairie Dog's Christmas and coloured it with Promarkers. I have made a tag from 16x8cm out of kraft cardstock. I have added a green snowflake background from the colors of Christmas Vintage Craft Sensations paper block. Underneath the image I adhered a piece of gauze. I added a piece of corrugated  paper from a package of cookies and I used som Christmas images from different luxe Christmas paper blocks by DecoTime. Along the edge of the images and tag I used gesso.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:

10 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

What a beautifully designed project. You have coloured the image so beautifully too.. I love it. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
~ Annette DT

Linda Mc Enery said...

There is so much dimension and so many fantastic details to this project. I love it! Such a sweet image. Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
Linda

Linda Mc Enery said...

Hi Kitty!
Popping back to thank you for sharing your project with us at Morgan's Artworld too!
Linda

Deezy's Handmade Cards said...

Very nice and an awesome coloring! Thanks for sharing at Digi Choosday Challenge!

Catrin Goodwin said...

Such a fun and different Christmas Card! Thank you for joining us at LPCF!

Maria Valente said...

Wow! This is so beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges.

Lisa Bird said...

Wonderful tag and Beautiful colouring. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Arlene said...

Very cute! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Challenge. We hope to see you again. Arlene

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Super Cute card.

Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges

Happy Crafting
Sam

BDCraftsMore said...

Lovely tag! That's so cool how you layered the elements of the tag :)
This is Brian from Penny's Blog. Thanks for entering!