My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Tulips



Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers and this time I got to choose the theme. I have chosen it to be "Use Flowers and Pearls". Our sponsor this week is The Paper Shelter.

I got to play with this gorgeous image called "Tulips" and coloured it with Promarkers and fussy cut it.
The following items were used to create this card; kraft cardstock, 3 pieces of patterned cardstock, walnut stain distress ink, doily edge punch, pink vinyl lace, flatback pearls, big flower and a tulip charm.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

This is so beautiful! I love the sweet image and the addition of the lace, flower, and charm. Wonderful card!
Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.
Lynn

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is so beautiful. Lovely image and lovely design. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
~ Annette DT

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Lovely card and my favorite colour combo. Thank you for joking us at Digi Chooseday Challenges - Sam GDT

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute card. I love sweet image.
Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Danka DT