My Sweet Followers

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Cadence



Hey!

Here's a piano easel card I created with one of the Digi Doodle Studios images from the "Musicians" new release called "Cadence". Images will be available in the shop as of June 19th. 

When I saw this image I had to create this Piano card. I coloured the image with Promarkers. I found a tutorial of this card on Youtube and only used the base of it. I added a piece of vellum to the front that I got in a music notes embossing folder through my Cuttlebug and I added white flat gems and music notes from a thin cuts die.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:

3 comments:

Patsy Long said...

Such a wonderful design. Your card is really stunning. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter challenge - Patsy

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

A fabulous design and gorgeous image. Lovely work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

candio said...

Super sweet card - love the layout. Thanks for joining us over at Digi Choosday Challenge.