My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Another Drink

 

Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. This weeks theme is "Make us Smile" and our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps.

I got to play with "Stella Peeker - Another Drink" (love this fun character). The image is coloured with Promakers. I also used the sentiment that comes with the image. It's funny and sure made me laugh.
Items I used to create this card; white card base, some scraps of patterned paper and pink cardstock. I cute a little border freehand and used a lovely cocktail die cut. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:

2 comments:

Hayley's handmade cards said...

Hehehe, I do like this sentiment what a great card. Thank you for joining us at the digi choose-day challenge blog. Hayley Guest DT member. x

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Haha I love this. Awesome sentiments!

Thank you for joining us a Digi Choosday Challenges. Happy Crafting Sam