My Sweet Followers

Monday, May 18, 2020

Trixy


Hey!

Here's a card I created with a fun image from Digi Doodle Studio called "Trixy".


I coloured the image using Promarkers. I used only scraps of patterned papers to create this card. I have so many pieces of scraps and they keep piling up so it is time to use them. Even the cardbase is a piece of scrap from 14x14cm so it's no folded card. I found 4 pieces of patterned paper that go great together. I have rounded the corners, added distress ink, used a Dutch sentiment and a doily edge punch.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- LPOCF - #132
- PIP Challenge - #2020
- Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - wk20
- ABMTTC Challenge - #116
- Digi Choosday - wk19
- Aud Sentiments - #251

5 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles DigiChooseday challenge hugs Sue x

Joy Wilson said...

Gorgeous coloring! Super fun card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Elaine Stark said...

A delightful card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Suze said...

What a fantastic use of your scraps. I am trying to use up my scraps too but there are so many of them! Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends.

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Thank you for play with us at Polkadoodles crafts of a challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.