My Sweet Followers

Monday, May 11, 2020

Camelia Clover


Hey!

Here's a shaped card I made with one of the images from the new release at Digi Doodle Studios that  will be available in the store as of the 15th of May. The image is called 'Camelia Clover' and I coloured her with Promarkers, Spectrum Noir Tri-blends and Faber-Castel Polychromos.

This card is very simple to make. I took a big heart die and cut out 4 hearts out of green cardstock. I distressed the edges with walnut stain distress ink and connected them together in the middle with a little piece of scrap cardstock. I cut a little strip of green cardstock in an angle and adhered it at the back of the 4 leaf clover. I also used some old flower dies from Joy Craft, a brandless flower die behind the image and my favourite butterfly punch. I added flatback pearls on each flower and with white gel pen I created a flying trail.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- LPOCF - #131
- LeAnn's World - #26
- Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - wk19
- PIP Challenges - #2019
- Allsorts Challenge - 571/2

7 comments:

brenda said...

A super fun creation and great colours. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our current theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Nelly said...

Great project here, your image sits beautifully in that card design ! ..,thanks for sharing with the Polkadoodles challenge; hugs Nelly DT x

Priya said...

Beautiful clover card. Thank you for joining us at Le Anns World 101
Priyadarshini
https://www.youtube.com/c/PriyadarshiniRamakrishnan

Mummylade said...

Lovely project! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and joining in our Anything goes-challenge.

kReN said...

Great project! Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge this week! kReN@afourthlife on the DT

Mervi said...

Fabulous card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge;-))m

Candace O said...

What a fun card!! Great coloring! Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!