My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

PFP - Keep Fit Kenneth


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. This week it's themed "Favourite Colour Combo" and our sponsor is Doctor Digi House of Stamps.

I got to play with this funny guy called "Keep Fit Kenneth" and colored it using Promarkers. I love the combo of white, grey and pink. Even though it is a male card I love how the pink stands out against the gray tones. The grey strips are made using paint samples from the diy store and the 50 is cut from the dark grey strip. The sentiment is from Craft Sensations using Memento ink and cut out using a brandless stitched circle die.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- I Love Promarkers - #367 No Patterned Paper
- Digi Choosday - Wk37
- LPOCF - #89
- A Perfect Time to Craft - #09


4 comments:

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is a fabulous 50th card Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


Jane Savage said...

Brilliant, just love it! What a fabulous image!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

Sharon Noble said...

Great Card Thank You for joining us at I Love Pro Markers hugs Sharon DT

NickScrapShack said...

This is a fantastic card! I love this stamp and it fits perfect for a 50th!
Thank you for sharing your talent with us at I LOVE PROMARKERS. Best of luck! Nick DT