My Sweet Followers

Monday, September 24, 2018

DDS - Chanel Masquerade Ball



Hey!

Here's a bottle tag I made using the lovely "Chanel Masquerade Ball" from Digi Doodle Studios.

The tag is made out of black linen cardstock. I punched a hole that fits a bottle and folded so that it hangs perfect on a bottle neck. The image is colored with Promarkers. I stamped firework on the tag using white ink and added some dots using white gell pen. I had beautiful sparkling cardstock that I just had to use on this tag. The die that I used is a brandless one and I have cut it out of the circle it was in and cut the cuts into pieces to fit it behind the mat and I have added 3 punched out little stars.
The sentiment says Happy New Year. It's never too early to make something for the new year. Right?

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- De Egel - #64 (Nieuw Jaar)

No comments: