My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

PFP - Gift Amy


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Promarker. This time I got to decide on the theme and I have chosen "Embossing". Our sponsor is Sasayaki Glitter.

We got to play with this fun image called "Gift Amy". I colored her using Promarkers. To create this card I used the following: white linen card base, dp's, white, blue and yellow linen cardstock, Happy Birthday border die, Balloon border die, doily border punch, tag die, stitched circle dies, cupcake embossing folder, white chalk ink and walnut stain distress ink.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- PIP Challenges - #1817
- Digi Choosday - wk18

6 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Such a great card Kitty! I love your balloon border!!

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge
GDT Maria

Terri Winske said...

Very pretty coloring, and such a cute image. Thanks so much for joining us at PIP Challenges this week!

Eve's Been Reading said...

So sweet, thanks for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge, good luck! Yvonne (DT)

Rose Andrew said...

What a Darling card . Love all the details .
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge Week 18
Hugs Rose DT

sanpiseth40 said...

I enjoyed over read your blog post.
Your blog have nice information, I got good idea from this amazing blog.
I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again…
ดูหนังออนไลน์