My Sweet Followers

Monday, May 21, 2018

DDS - First Birthday


Hey!

Here's a card I made using an image from the new Digi Doodle Studios Release "Bundles of Joy"

The image is called "First Birthday" and I colored it using Promarkers. To create this card I folded a piece of purple A4 size cardstock in half and hand drew a 1 from the fold and cut it. Love how it turned out. I added a piece of vellum that I embossed with a cupcake folder to the top of the card. Other items used: pink cardstock, Noor Desgin presents border die, Marianne Design heart balloon die, Couture Creations doily die, nameless stitched circle die, Joy hoera die, vintage photo distress ink and a Dutch digi sentiment.

Did you know there is a Anything Goes challenge over at the DDS Facebook group? You're all welcome to join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- PIP Challenge - #1820
LPOCF - #82
- I Love Promarkers - #359
- The Corrosive Challenge - #5 May
- Aud Sentiment - #203 Cute + Sentiment

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card design .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

The Red Mullet Band said...

Great Card!!!!
Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog
Ana Isabel DT Coordinator

Haideelum said...

Que bonito! El papel vellum con los cupcakes quedó hermoso. Me gustó mucho como iluminaste el digi.
How nice! The vellum paper with the cupcakes was beautiful. I really liked how you lit the digi.
Thank you for your participation with us in CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG Haideelum DT CCB

Sharon Noble said...

Such a great make a wonderful 1 st card Thank you for joining us at I ❤️ProMarkers big cuddles from Sharon DT