My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Shades of Autumn


Hey!

Happy Halloween to everyone who celebrate this day. Sadly we don't, but I decorate my home for 10 years now ever since my father died on Halloween 2007. This is my way of honoring him.

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers, themed "Shades of Autumn". Our sponsor is Petal Lu. I have chosen this cute little owl called "Whootie" from Simply Betty Stamps. Items I used to create this card; Promarkes, orange pearl card stock, 1 dp, yellow linen cardstock, circle die, 1/4 doily, 3 little flowers and brown gems, orange button, embroidery floss, leave branch die, cut out flower and distress ink.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Digi Choosday - #44

5 comments:

Paddington fan said...

Love your owl image Kitty, it looks lovely in the autumn colours! Hope you have a good week, love Jacky x

Crafty KJ said...

This is a stunning card Kitty! Love this gorgeous owl and your colouring is amazing. Love all the details you've added too - a really lovely card. Hugs, Karen xx

Linda Mc Enery said...

I love how bright and bold your card is Kitty! That's such a stunning little owl!! Sending you love as you remember your Dad.

Julie Reed said...

Beautiful and bright, thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday this week.
Julie DT x

Anjie said...

Lovely make. Thanks for joining us in our week 44 Anything Goes challenge at Digi Choosday
Anjie (DT)