My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Heart Cupcake Marci


Hey!

Here's a card I created for this month's Challenge over at Unicorn Challenges. This month it's themed "Perfectly Pink".

I decided to create a card with this sweet La-La Land Crafts image called Heart Cupcake Marci. I colored her using Promarkers. This digi was a freebie together with a free coloring class at Kit and Clowder on Facebook. To create this card I used pink cardstock, patterned cardstock, pink vinyl lace, pink flower button, pink gem and little green gems on the hair bows.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Fabrika Fantasy - #14 Pink or Halloween

1 comment:

debo said...

Lovely creation.
Thanks for playing along with fabrika fantasydigis Challenge.
Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs debo DT