My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Mari Digis - Nurse


Hey!

Here's a Get Well card I created using a Mari Digis image called "Nurse".

I colored her using Promarkers and for her hair I used Alcohol Twinmarkers from the Action. The card is pretty simple and I like how the red pops of the card. I used white linen card base and added a cross with red strips of cardstock and on top I adhered the white and red circles. The circle dies I used are all Action dies. The sentiment is one I had on my pc for ages.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- De Egel - #42 Beterschap
- Creative Fingers - #136

2 comments:

Erica ♥ said...


What a very nice card ☺
Thanks for joining our "Get well soon" Challenge at De Egel !
Hugs Erica
{Heidebloempjuh}
{DT De Egel}

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining the challenge of De Egel.
Hugs Jacqueline