My Sweet Followers

Friday, September 1, 2017

Bonnie Bookworm



Hey!

It's the first of the month and that means a brand new challenge over at CCC Digi Creations. This fortnight the challenge is themed "No Patterned Paper" and our sponsor is Oddball Art.

I got to play with this lovely image called "Bonnie Bookworm" and colored her using Promarkers. When seeing this image I thought of a bookmark right away. I took a piece of scrap kraft cardstock and made a cut with a xacto knife. I distressed the edges and used a script stamp to the bookmark. These bookmarks are fun to make and great for a gift.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
Dream Valley - #162

1 comment:

N-Eva said...

This is absolutely stunning! . Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT