My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Retro Chic



Hey!

Today starts a new challenge at Passion for Promarkers. This week challenge chosen by Andie and she went for CAS (Clean and Simple). Our sponsor is The Paper Shelter.

I got to play with this beautiful image called "Retro Chic" and I colored it with Promarkers using some fun retro colors. I can remember me wearing a lovely green sixties dress from my mother when I was in the modevakschool (school for fashion). Always loved wearing my moms cloths as she made them herself, just like I did. Okay, back to the card. Lol... The embossing folder I used gave me a retro feel and even the color of the cardstock did. I created colored circles to go behind the sentiment by coloring pieces of Clairfontaine DCP (Digital Copy Paper 190g) with Promarkers. Love how it all turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Creative Fingers - #124
I Love Promarkers - #328 CAS
- The Corrosive Challenges - #2

3 comments:

Paddington fan said...

Fabulous card Kitty, love the colours and the embossed background adds a really good retro feel!
Have a good week,
Love Jacky x

CraftyNatalie said...

Great retro themed card. Thanks for joining us at I love Promarkers this fortnight. CraftyNatalie:DT

Unknown said...

Wonderful Card, thanks for participating The Corrosive C. Luck
Gaby DT