My Sweet Followers

Friday, February 24, 2017

Cause I Love You Tilda


Hey!

Here's a card I created with one of the new Magnolia stamps. It's "Cause I Love You Tilda" from the Lovely Emojis Collection 2017.

The image is colored with Promarkers. I used kraft cardstock, vintage papers, distress ink, vinyl lace, fancy hearts border die, roses, stamens, heart and butterfly punches.
I didn't add a sentiment yet as I don't know for what special occasion for a loved one I will send this card.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Marvelous Magnolia - #118 Love is...
- Simply Magnolia - AG with Red
- Midweek Magnolia's - #158
- Magnolia-Licious - #4
- I Love Promarkers - #329 Shabby Chic

6 comments:

Kirsty said...

Hi wow just love your colouring and design thank you for inspiring us at The Midweek Magnolias Challenge :)

Beth Brovold said...

Beautifully done...what a fabulous colour combination! Thank you for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias...good luck!
Take care,
Beth

Céline said...

so gorgeous card
thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias
hugs
céline

Nicola said...

Simply beautiful card Kitty! Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely card Kitty <3 Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Magnolia. Wish you good lucka! Hugs Malin

Suzi Mac said...

This is so lovely Kitty, great colouring and design. Thank you so much for sharing with us over at Magnolia-licious Challenge. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi