My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Holiday Snowman Cheer


Hey!

Here's another card I made to show you. This time I used a lovely snowman digi from Jennifer Nilsson Art called "Holiday Snowman Cheer".

I colored the image with Promarkers and added some crystal stickles to the snowman's body. Around the edges I used white gesso and the snowflakes are made with a Border die from Noor Design and de little snowflakes are made with Xcut punches. To some of the big snowflake I added a white gem stone. The digi sentiment was a freebie I got years ago.

Find more awesome images in the Jennifer's Etsy Store and at Miss Daisy Stamps. Join the Jennifer Nilsson Art Facebook group for some fun challenges. And feel free to follow the Jennifer Nilsson Art blog.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

No comments: