My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Goddess Anthea


Hey!

Last night I made this card using a gorgeous image from ArtbyMiRan called Goddess Anthea from the Progressive challenge on the ArtbyMiRan Facebook page.

The card is very simple to make and I got the instructions on a secret Facebook group. I don't know what it's called.

I colored the image with Promarkers. The card is made with a piece of 11"x11" cardstock. The patterned cardstock is from a paperpack of a Dutch brand. On all the edges I used walnut stain distress ink. Also I used some kraft and orange cardstock and a doily edge and a daisy punch and 2 dies. I kept the card plain as I don't know who's goingto receive it.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Passion for Promarkers - #365 Spots a/o Stripes
- Inspiration Destination - #105


3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful style of card. Lovely image and colours. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

The Crafty Den said...

Such a lovely and unusual shaped card Kitty. I love the goregous image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for our 'spots and/or stripes' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Patricia Alvarez said...

Great card!! I love how it opens. Great coloring too. Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia