My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Rose


Hey!

We're halfway the month and that means a new challenge at CCC Digi Creations. This time it's themed "Let's Get Sentimental" and our sponsor is Morgan's Artworld. You can win 3 digi's of your choice.

I got to play with this beautiful image called "Valentine 12". It's colored with Promarkers. The front of the card is cut in half and I adhered a piece of red cardstock to the back of the front. Adhered half a doily to the front and added 3 red gems. Edges are distressed with walnut stain distress ink. The sentiment is a freebie from Netty's Cards.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

1 comment:

Lisa J said...

This is a beautiful card and I love the way you have photographed it too. I need to think more about my photos lol! Lisa x