My Sweet Followers

Thursday, June 2, 2016

1001 Nights


Hey!

There is a brand new release from Julia Spiri and it's called "1001 Nights". There are 3 gorgeous digi's. Did you know there's a discount coupon to be found in Julia Spiri's Etsy Store?

I got to play with this beautiful digi called "Genie". When I saw this genie I had to think of the funny genie from the film "Alladdin" so I had to color him blue. I added it to a digital background and colored the image with Promarkers. The image is added to a red card base and I added some faux stitching with white gel pen, pearls and a lovely die cut.

You can still enter Julia Spiri's fun challenge w/a twist over at the blog.
Feel free to join the Julia Spiri Facebook Group. She's also on Pinterest.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Create & Inspire - #47
- LPOCF - #34
- Inspiration Destination - #88
- Sisters of Craft - June
- I Love Promarkers - Inspired by a song/film

5 comments:

andree said...

This is just lovely. Thanks so much for playing this time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree {DT Lil Patch of Crafty Friends}

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the Genie--Thank you for joining us at Create And Inspire
Carol DT x

Billie A said...

Really darling image and colored perfect. Awesome card and so glad you shared over at Inspiration Destination.
Billie A
Inspiration Destination
Catch the bug
Creative with Stamps
Aud Sentiments

Julia Spiri said...

Beautiful! Lovely creation!
Hugs, Julia xx

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

A beautiful card, this one. Thanks for sharing it with us at I Love ProMarkers. Hope to see you back for new challenges. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth