My Sweet Followers

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Van Harte


Hey!

Today I made this card using a super cute stamp by From The Heart Stamps called Winter Dog Walk.

I colored it with my promarkers and filled the little heart with glossy accents. I used a linen cardstock cardbase, a sizzix snow circle die, a fancy tag die, a felt snowflake, some pearls and a dutch sentiment.

I want to enter this card to the following challenge:
- Delightful Inspiration - i {heart} sketches no.2

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

5 comments:

Eve said...

Wat een leuke winterkaart al ben ik blij dat de sneeuw bijna weg is. Groetjes Eve

Jennifer said...

Wonderful winter card! Love this image and your colouring is fantastic! Love the details you've used with the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration from the Heart!

Intruderlady said...

Dankjewel Eve!

Intruderlady said...

Thank you so much for your compliments!

Faith S. said...

So CUTE! I love how you used the sketch, and your coloring is beautiful! I also love the extra little details, like the glossy accents on the heart! Super sweet card! Thanks for joining my challenge last week!