My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Corner Bookmark


Hey!

Tonight I made this corner bookmark with a super cute image from Alicia.

Krista Smith (Saturated Canary) invited her facebook likers to checkout Alicia's Little Shop.
I too think that Alicia is very talented and I love her digi's.

I bought this cutie called Alicia loves reading. You can find her in Alicia's Shop.

I want to enter this project to the following challenge:
- Allicia's Little Shop - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful project. Thank you for playing the challenge.

Summer Daniels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Intruderlady said...

Thanks Alicia. You digi's are very beautiful.

Intruderlady said...

Thanks Summer. File dividers sounds great.