My Sweet Followers

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Fijne Feestdagen


Hey!

This is one of the last christmas cards I have to make.
Most of them are send out. Pfff....

Love this cute stamp of Edwin from the Magnolia Christmas Collection.
I colored him with my promarkers. Love the winter Limited Edition.
Also used a die cut from my new noortje die from Marianne Design.

I want to enter this card to the following challenge:
- I Love Promarkers - #146 Anything Goes
- Simply Magnolia - It's the Season
- The Dutch Magnolia Chickies - #34 Kerstkaart
- Marvelous Magnolia Challenge - #6 Snowflakes

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

4 comments:

Brigitte said...

What a cute card!!!! Love the beautiful Edwin! Thanks for joining us this week at Marvelous Magnolia and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Anneke. said...

Wat een prachtige kerstkaart. Leuk om Edwin ook eens tegen te komen. Meestal wordt Tilda ingekleurd ;)
Bedankt voor je deelname bij de DMCC.
Groetjes Anneke.

Karin said...

Wat een leuk kaartje! Succes met de challenges. Groetjes Karin

miriam said...

wat een leuke kaart
bedankt voor je deelname aan dmcc
gr miriam