My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Ornament Card



Hi,

This year I made this christmas ornament card for my mother.
Every year I want to make something special for her.
I gave it to her last night and she loved it.
She hanged it in her tree. Lovely to see and enjoying it while
spending our christmas day at her home.

I used an older magnolia christmas stamp and colored it with my promarkers.
The base of the ornament is a die cut from Noor! Design by Joy Crafts.
The shaker box is made from an empty ribbon spool.

I want to enter this project to the following challenge:
- Marvelous Magnolia - #7 Anything but a Card
- Midweek Magnolias - #42 Home for Christmas
- Magnolia Down Under - #177 Christmas

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

4 comments:

Marrie said...

Hallo Kitty,

Wat een leuke ornament heb je gemaakt.
Mooie mal heb je daar voor gebruikt en die stempel van Magnolia is zo lief.

Lieve groetjes Marrie

Eva Marie said...

Beautiful christmas ornament!
Thanks for playing at MM
xx

jolanda said...

prachtige hanger

Suzi Mac said...

Hello Kitty, This is a beautiful Christmas creation with a wonderful Tilda. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
Merry Christmas
Suzi x