My Sweet Followers

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Card for sister-in-law


Hey!

Today is my sister-in-law's birthday. She works at a clothing workshop. Thought this card is just the right one for her. This card design just popped in my head when I gathered the items I wanted to use. Hope she likes it.

The background is made from some patterns. I used a dutch birthday sentiment, Tim Holtz on the edge sewing, Tim Holtz movers & shapers mini sewing room, some fabric to give the tailor's dummy something extra, some twine, distress ink (walnut stain) an 2 pins.

I want to enter this card into the following challenge:
- Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog - #119 Birthday Celebration

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Hugs,
Kitty

1 comment:

Sassy Cheryl said...

WOW! This is FABULOUS! What a great card for your SIL! Love it.
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Birthday challenge this week.