My Sweet Followers

Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Birthday - Sis 40!


Hey!!

Monday my sisters is having her 40th birthday. I made this card for her. She likes pinks just like me. We like a lot of the same things and we allways had a twinlike feel, altough we are two years apart.
I used a lovely Kenny K. image called All That. Just adore it. I collored it with my promarkers and used some bling and glossy accents on her. Cardbase is white cardstock, a pink mat and on top a designable butterflies cut/embossed on a piece of white glossy cardstock, pink satin ribbon and ofcourse I used a 40 sentiment.

I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
- Kenny K Krafty Girlz - "Off to work we go" OR "No flowers"
- Make it Monday - Challenge #74 "Open"

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

4 comments:

Jan said...

Great card, I'm so pleased I saw it on MIM xx Jan

Louise said...

Fabulous card, love the colors thanks for joining us at Kenny K Krafty Girlz challenge
Louise

Susie Little said...

Gorgeous card, such beautiful colours! Thank you for playing along at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz!xx

Rene said...

What a fabulous birthday card! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Remember, to be in the running to win second prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck,
Rene :D