My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Get Well Soon


Hey!

Today I made this card for my sister-in-law. She's going through surgery very soon for a hernia.
I wanted to send her a get well card to cheer her op.
Used a stamp called Nurse Tilda and collored her wiht some promarkers, cardbase is white, on top I adhered a embossed  piece with little roses, some gauze compress, a doily, some punched flowers, red rhinestones and a sentiment.

I want to enter this card to the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

7 comments:

Jacqui P said...

Oh what a great card! /i am sure your sister in law will love it! great touch adding the gauze!! genious!
Thankyou for joining us this time at totally tilda challenge!
Hugs
JAcqui P x

Anneke. said...

Prachtige stijlvolle kaart helemaal in het wit. Een heel mooie geheel! Bedankt voor je deelname bij de DMCC.
Groetjes Anneke.

Mummylade said...

I really like how you lifted the white with the red details. Thank you so much for entering the Totally Tilda challenge and giving me the opportunity to visit your blog and admire your work.

Hetty said...

Wat een super mooi kaartje en bedankt voor
het meedoen bij DMCC

gr hetty

miriam said...

schitterende stijlvolle kaart zo in het wit
bedankt voor je deelname aan DMCC
gr miriam

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely work! Thanks for sharing!
Hey, come join us for our giveaway - http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

elly said...

hello kitty
wat een schitternde kaart heb je gemaakt
toppie hoor


groetjes elly