My Sweet Followers

Monday, December 19, 2011

It's a white on white... again


Hey!

Last night I made this white on white card. I used a lovely image from Sassy Cheryl.
You can purchase it in her shop. I colored it with some promarkers and some stickles. I embossed the background with a dotted embossingfolder. Under the image I adhered a piece of gauze compress, some felt snowflakes and a dutch sentiment. Think i'm gonna adhere some silver gems in the center of the snowflake to finish it. If I do so I'll post a new photo in this message ;-)

I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
Sassy Cheryl's digi stamp challenge blog - Challenge #94 it's a white on white blizzard
Di's Design Challenge Blog - Show us Christmas Challenge

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty


8 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

What a darling card Kitty! It's gorgeous and the coloring is amazing.
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's white on white challenge this week.

Dawn said...

oh, how cute!
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's challenge

Pat said...

Oh Kitty...I love this SC image...your coloring is fabulous! What a fun card! This is just the perfect white-on-white card...I love it!!! I'm so tickled that you've joined us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs Pat Frank

Jeni said...

Beautiful card Kitty! Love the fabric behind your image, nice texture. Thanks for sharing with us at Sassy Cheryl's this week. ~jeni :)

Intruderlady said...

thank you ladies for your sweet comments.

Wilma Z said...

Beautiful card. Love everything about it. Thanks for joining us at Di's Digis.

Kelly Schelske said...

Very fun! Love the felt snowflakes and that super cute image!

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Di's Digis!!

Good luck,
Kelly

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Very cute, love the white on white and all the sparkle. Thanks so much for sharing with our challenge at DI'S DIGI DESIGNS:)