My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Challenge #104 - Inspired by a Song


Hey!

Today I made this card for challenge #104 at Mo Mannings challenge blog. The challenge was to use a Mo Manning image and make a paper project that's inspired by a song.

I used a digi called Rosa and when I saw this sweet girl the videoclip of Madonna's song "La Isla Bonita" popped in my head. That's why I used the colors red and black on her dress. It was a fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

8 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

What a great interpretation of a song brilliant and a great image to use for it to love it
Jacki xx

Intruderlady said...

thank you so much for your comment jacki!

Chrissy said...

What a gorgeous image and great colouring...now I'm singing the song...fabulous card.

Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

Merlyn said...

hi.. I saw your card at MIM..I like the doileys and the image..Looks bright with the red background ..

http://merlyn-fineartgallery.blogspot.com/

Elaine L. said...

Oh, I love the red and black on this...so eye-catching! The lacy heart in the background sets the image off nicely. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Intruderlady said...

thanks chrissy, merlyn and elaine for your comments!

Lisa Minckler said...

She's gorgeous and I'm loving all that doily action. Nicely done and great song as well. :)

Thank you for playing along with us at Make It Monday!

Lisa xx

loz said...

Soo beautiful Kitty..Love the heart die cut..Popped over from make-it-Monday for a look..Loz