My Sweet Followers

Monday, September 26, 2011

Mo Manning - Halloween Witch


Hey!

This morning I made this card for Challenge #101 - Autumn Colors over at . I used an old image and I don't know if it's still available, but there are a lot of great images you can find at Mo's Digital Pencil.

Items used:
Auburn metalic cardbase, halloween witch image, promarkers, die cutters, patterned paper, green and orange cardstock, Doily edge punch, pumpkin embossing folder, halloween sentiment, rhinestones and distress ink.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

7 comments:

Elaine L. said...

Yes, that cute image is still available! Love your card! I have to make a few Halloween cards, too! I'd better gt busy! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Intruderlady said...

Thank you so much Elaine!

Lisa Minckler said...

Oh I absolutely love the background colors! Your witch just pops right out! :D
Fantastic halloween card and that little black cat is the perfect touch!
Hugs,
Lisa xx
Thank you also so much for your very kind comment on my MIM DT card. That made my day!

Debbie said...

Beautiful job with our autumn color theme over at Mo's... Glad you joined us...

Hugs
Debbie

Intruderlady said...

Thanks Lisa & Debbie!!

Pat said...

Oooooh...I love this little Mo image...I don't have her...YET! hehehe!! Love your colors and design...such a fun fall card!! Hugs. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Pat Frank

Intruderlady said...

Thank you so much Pat!