My Sweet Followers

Friday, April 15, 2011

Sending You My Love


Hi There!

I made this card for DZ Doodles Digital Stamps challenge #8. The challenge was to make a project with black, white and 1 other colour. I've chosen pink, because I love the combo of black, white and pink (my favorite) with the bear image provided as a freebee at DZ Doodles.
Cardbase is white linen cardstock, on the side I adhered a ruler strip, used a french pastry doily die cut, some black cardstock, white satin ribbon, pink rhinestones and a digi sentiment. I also gave this cute bear some googly eyes.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

7 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, the pink really works. Thanks for taking part in the DZ Doodles challenge.

Gram's Treasures said...

Ohhh, love the little extras.....the lace doily and the googly eyes. Very pretty card Kitty, and I too like the pink with the black and white. Thank you for joining us this week at DZ Doodles. Good luck.
Joyce xx

Intruderlady said...

thanks ladies for your compliments.

Ms. Jen said...

Awww, how cute! Love what you did with our bear. It's just adorable. Thanks so much for joining us at DZ Doodles. Hope to see you again next week.

Hugs - Jen

Intruderlady said...

thank you so much jen.
i love this bear. it's so cute!

Valerie said...

What a sweet card! Love the pink! Thanks for joining us at DZ Doodles!!!

Intruderlady said...

Thanks Valerie!