My Sweet Followers

Friday, April 15, 2011

Mother's Day Card


Hey!

Today I made a mother's day card using a digi with a butterfly girl. Like the image. Underneath the image I've cut a butterfly in half and adhered it on a peace om pastelpurple. Cardbase is pastel yellow, butterfly is pastel pink and a borderstrip in pastel green.

I made this card also as entry for the 150th challenge from Flutter By Wednesday. The challenge was to use only soft pastel colours and to use a butterfly, fairy or angel on the project.

Hugs,
Kitty

4 comments:

Danni said...

So pretty! and what an intriguing image! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Intruderlady said...

thanks danni

Michelle VP said...

How pretty! Love the wings on each side and all the bits of sparkle. Thanks for getting inky with us at Flutterby Wednesday. :)

Intruderlady said...

Thanks Michelle!