Hi Crafty Friends,
Today starts a new challenge over at Creative Knockouts and it's themed "Fave Embellishments" and our fabulous sponsor is All Dressed Up Stamps. My fave embellishments are die cuts and gems.
I got to play with this fun image called "Pool Party Girl" I coloured her with Promarkers and Ohuhu markers and fussy cut it. To create this card I used following items; white/pink/blue cardstock, INS pattern paper, stitched square dies, white gel pen, swimsuit die cut, black fine liner (for the dots on the swim suit), printed sentiment that I cut out with a banner die cut and 3 little blue gems.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!
Hugs,
x kitty ♥
Challenges entered:
- All Dressed Up - Augustus 2026 - #176
- Gem of a Challenge - Challenge 8
- PIP Challenge - #2633
- Classic Design Challenge - #08-2026
- LPOCF - #284
- Polkadoodles - Challenge 8, wk3
- Mirtillamente - #58
- Digi Choosday - Challenge 8, wk3

No comments:
Post a Comment