My Sweet Followers

Saturday, January 13, 2024

Koala-fied 2

 


Hi Crafty Friends!

Here's a heart shaped card I created with the gorgeous new stamp set by Ink n' Splatter called "Purely Koala-fied".

I created this card with an old Marianne Design heart die set. The cute koala couple I coloured with Promarkers. The patterned papers are from a paper pad by Ink n' Splatter called "In The Jungle" and added walnut stain distress ink along the edges. I added 2 little tags and 3 punched hearts, To finish the card I created a sentiment with my dymo letratag.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Polkadoodles - wk2
- Digi Choosday - wk1
- SheepSki Designs - #82
- Gem of a Challenge - wk1
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - #704 New (stamp set & papers)

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge.
Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog

Wendy said...

What an adorable shaker card! I love those koalas! Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

Pamela Duncan said...

Super cute and great coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Polkadoodles challenge this week! Pam, DT