My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Primrose Brambles the Christmas Mouse



Hey!

Here's a Christmas card I created for the Mega Christmas challenge over at Passion for ProMarkers
During the month of December we have multiple sponsors and our theme is "Use Die-Cuts"

I have coloured an image from Heather Valentin's Art World. The image is called "Primrose Brambles the Christmas Mouse" and coloured it with Promarkers. To create this card I took a white cardbase (4" square) and adhered a piece of wider green cardstock on the top part to create a box and I adhered small strips of dark green cardstock to create a pattern. I also adhered a small strip of green cardstock vertical. The bow is created with a die cut using a Joy Crafts die called . To finish the card i adhered a few gold stars and a gold sticker sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A CREATIVE 2023!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:

Winter wonderland - December 
I 💜 Promarkers - #525 
LPOCF - #196 
Gem of a Challenge - wk26 
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - wk51 
Digi Choosday - wk51 & wk52 
SheepSki Designs Challenge - #69

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Aww this is super cute. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Polkadoodles. Good luck! x

Mellzcraftz said...

Love this cutie - Love the little mouse peeking out from the gift box. Such a fund card. Thank you for sharing and for taking part in the polkadoodles digi choosday challenge. Happy Crafting! Mel x

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful funny creation! Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx