My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Mishell Mermaid

 



Hey!

Here's a shaped card I created using one of the gorgeous Digi Doodle Studios Mermaid images.

This image is called "Mishell Mermaid" and I colored her with Promarkers. To create this card I used the following items. Card template, dark blue/ligh blue/mint green/pink cardstock, silver glitter cardstock, recycled corrugated paper, mermaid tails diie, jelly fish die, bubbles die, netting die, flatback pearls, gem stones and a Dutch sentiment.

Did you know there is still time to enter the By/At/Under the Sea challenge over at the DDS Challenge Blog?

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk34
- WWODT Challenge - #8
- Sognando Scrap - #105
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - #528
- I ♥ Promarkers - #516



3 comments:

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Anonymous said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Sognando Scrap

Christin said...

What a wonderful card desgin! Love it! Thanks for sharing at Digi Choosday! Christin