My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Peyton's Painted Eggs

 


Hey!

Here's a card I created with one of the cute Digi Doodle Studios Easter images.

This image is called "Peyton's Painted Eggs" and I coloured it with Promarkers. To create this card I used the following items; white card base, 1 piece of DP, white gel pen, cream vinyl lace, gems and my dymo lettratag label printer.

Did you know there is also a fun challenge over at the DDS challenge blog? There is still time to enter. It's themed "Easter/Spring". Feel free to join the fun.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
Allsorts Challenge - wk673 (Bunny)

1 comment:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely image and delicate pastel colours, thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine