My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Eden Light

 


Hey!

Hope you are all well.
Can't believe it's March already. The months fly by so fast. But a new month means a new challenge over at the Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog. This month's theme is "Perfect Pets and Animals".

I got to play with this awesome image called "Eden Light" and I colored her with Promarkers. The background papers are also from Digi Doodle Studios and this paper pack is called "Rainbow Stars & Dots n' Spots" I created this card for my nieces 4th birthday. I love how well these papers go with the colors of my Promakers. Other items I used are vinyl lace, embossed crown seal and my embossing label maker.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- WWODT Challenge - #2
- Digi Choosday - wk9
- Allsorts Challenge - #665

4 comments:

brenda said...

What an adorable girly creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Dena J said...

Unicorn and lace and pretty colors are the perfect elements for a little girl! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts.

Linby said...

A lovely pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is very cute and beautiful. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/