My Sweet Followers

Monday, April 26, 2021

Hippity Hoppity Bunny

 


Hey!

Here's a little project I created with one of the cute bunnies from the Hippity Hoppity Bunnies pairables set by Digi Doodle Studios

I colored the image with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir Tri-blends. For the little tail I used a piece of stuffing and rolled it into a ball. I created a big carrot to go with th little bunny. I used sturdy orange cardstock and created a cone, snipped in the top to create a closing of the carrot. In the middle I created a whole that was big enough to add the green part of the carrot. To create it I took a strip of green thinner cardstock, folded it in half and cut in the fold line, then rolled it up and pulled the middle part.

Did you know there is still time to enter the Include an Animal challenge over at de DDS Challenge blog. Feel free to join the fun. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk16
- Gem of a Challenge - #9
- Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - wk17
- Time Out Challenges - #186
- Cute Card Thursday - #683


4 comments:

sandie said...

Such a fun project and so very cute-love the tail! And super colouring and the orange carrot really pops. Thanks for joining Time Out x

Maz said...

What a cute project! Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
Maz DT
https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

Joyce said...

What a cute 3 D project. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Gerrina said...

Such a fun project! Glad you joined us at TIME out challenge!