My Sweet Followers

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Orzu's Gifts



Hey!

Here's a card I made with one of the new Digi Doodle Studios from the Summer Christmas Holiday Collection 2019. Images are available in the store as of July 19th.



The image is called 'Orzu's Gifts' and I coloured it using Promarkers. To create this card I used a brandless card shape template. The Other items used; burgundy cardstock, Christmas designer cardstock, white chocolate bonbon protection paper, white copy paper, gesso, Chrismas tree die from Marianne Design and foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - #439
- Classic DT Open Challenge - #7

2 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Hi Kitty! Your card is gorgeous! Such a wonderfully unique design. I love this image, as well as your super papers and fabulous trees! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Penny's!
Linda

Saphron said...

Oh isn't this just so beautiful!! I love your colouring, and your layout is awesome!
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)