My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Love Letters



Hey!

Here's a heart shaped easel card I made using Digi Doodle Studios' image called Love Letters.

To create this card I used a heart template from Dutch Doobadoo and layered it. I used Red, Craft and pink cardstock and love this combo. I have added a doily, heart shaped sequins, swirl die cuts, flying heart die cut, hearts charm, different heart die cuts, valentine sentiment, vinyl lace, white ink.



Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:

1 comment:

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Another gorgeous project Kitty. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/