My Sweet Followers

Friday, December 15, 2017

Holly's Reindeer Hugs


Hey!

It's the 15th of the last month of the year. I can't believe it's Christmas in 10 days.
Today starts the final challenge of 2017 over at CCC Digi Creations and it's themed "Happy Christmas". This fortnight we have 2 wonderful sponsors Lemon Shortbread and Digi Doodle Studios.

I got to play with this wonderful image from Digi Doodle Studios called "Holly's Reindeer Hugs" and colored her using Promarkers. I made this card during a live SOL (Scrap OnLine) -in Dutch- on Facebook given by Tiets. Items I used to create this card: red, pink, green and pearlescent cardstock, 4 dp's, vinyl lace, pink satin ribbon, walnut stain distress ink, gesso, glitter glue, snowflak punch, snowflake border die set, Christmas tree border die and a circle punch.

I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- WWODTC - #29
- I Love Promarkers - #349
- Digi Choosday - Wk50
- LPOCF - #71
- Gem of a Challenge - #209


3 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Fabulous design and great image!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

Sheryl said...

Great card and design.
Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Gorgeous colourful and fabulous design. Lovely work.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge